Monday, May 7, 2012

National Scrapbook Day -- Late But Not Forgotten

So I made it home from vacation and had a chance to do a few challenges that were floating around online for National Scrapbook Day.  This is one for Big Picture Classes -- the challenge was to make a layout with an envolope included.  I used the picture as a pocket and tucked a little card of hidden journaling behind it.  I just love the wood paper.  I only got three sheets of it when it was on sale at Hobby Lobby and already I can tell that I'll be needing more.  I'm going to use that stuff until it comes out of my nose, I can feel it!  Also, I got another sheet of those scrabble letter tile stickers when I was in Pigeon Forge (Hello giant Scrapbook Superstore, yes I will visit you!) because those are another laurie staple. 

I need to have my photos printed for this vacation, so if you know of any good printing specials going on, send them my way. 

I am inspired, though, to do some pages with paper piecing based on quilt patterns.  So that is on my to-do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment