Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flower Girls (and Boy)

Here is another one of the pages I did at the Michael's Crop Night I went to a few weeks ago.  I packed myself up a little envelope full of things I thought I might want to use and went at it.  I think it came out pretty cute.  The giant chipboard letters were in a free-for-all-grab-what-you-need box and the only "i" available was a pink one -- but I think it came out pretty cute despite (because of?) the pink "i".  Bob Ross would call that a happy problem.  They are giant letters, though.  I'm not sure I would ever buy any that big, but they were fun for this page.

Also, aren't my nieces and nephew totally awesome?

Anyways, I'm still off on vacation right now (Yes, I admit, I am typing this before vacation and delaying the post  -- don't you worry, I am not wasting my time away from home blogging).  As I'm typing this I am really just doing laundry, which is not nearly as exciting as saying that I am on vacation.  I am doing laundry using Mrs. Meyers Lavender Laundry Detergent, though, and that is as about as exciting as my laundry gets.   I'm a sucker for really good smelling laundry. 

And on that note... back to vacation!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment