Wednesday, May 9, 2012

IKEAing

This is a photo of my lunch at Ikea.  Meatballin'!
Okay, so here is what I'm up to:

1.  Not a lot of creating going on right now because I am in the middle of a big craftin' space reorganization

2.  I have aquired, in addition to my previous Ikea 2x4 Expedit and desk set, another 2x4 Expedit and a 2x2 Expedit as well.  And so many baskets it literally pains me to think of how much money I spent on baskets

3.  That literal pain may actually have been caused by dropping the big Expedit on my finger while trying to drag it up the stairs

4.  In the future I may re-think purchasing large furniture that you have to assemble yourself while the husband is out of town.

5.  That being said, I did put everything together all by myself and I kinda feel like a beast

6.  I will fo'sho post some photos when everything is not a hot mess like it is right now

7.  Also, I am sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment