|Gummy candy in open bins? YES PLEASE!|
- Pick a tamer version of a color you absolutely love (I picked this moss green variant of lime green)
- Keep some bold pattern, just use it judiciously.
- Use the things you love, just make choices that fit within the color scheme. (Thank you Tim Holtz washi tape! And cute little "Sweet" doo-dad. And not-quite matching but whatever, close enough glitter butterfly!)
- Keep the calm feeling with ample amounts of negative space
- Add a little bit more interest with a graphic edge punch instead of adding more color
How do you get out of your comfort zone? Do you embrace the foreignness of creating something that doesn't look like you or do you add a little bit of yourself and your style into all of your layouts? I would love to know!