Sunday, May 12, 2013

Back! (With Baby!)

Well, it has been awhile, but I'm back from maternity hiatus.  I've got a baby asleep on me right now (I'm the NAP ENFORCER!) but that won't stop me from typing very slowly and updating this blog!

I'll admit, I'm not at my scrappy best right now since I get to scrap in very brief fits and starts since, you know, baby and all -- but I'm creating and it feels great!  Plus its fun to see my books start to fill up again.  In honor of mother's day I thought I'd share a little page about being a mom to my wonderful baby girl.


I'm using Vintage Bliss from Simple Stories (OMG I LOVE THIS LINE) for this one, plus a sticker set from Michaels (Soft Spoken, I think), and some Dear Lizzy Thickers.  Gotta keep it simple if it's getting done!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see you back (um, a month ago)! I love this LO & those adorable pictures. I'm so impressed that you're able to fit crafting in your schedule! A belated welcome back, friend!

    ReplyDelete