|My (c)ankles were swollen from the flight. I do not have elephant ankles normally.|
- Sam's Club prints 12x16 for, like, $3.50 -- and they had a free trial membership weekend last weekend so you didn't have to be a member to have prints made.
- The prints from Sam's club are matte and slightly rubbery to the touch, so they do not go smoothly through your sewing machine and you have to spit on them a little to keep them gliding under your sewing machine's foot. (I learned the spit trick from my days as a costume designer)
- My paper trimmer is all sorts of wonky and will not cut in straight line at a right angle
- RAD LAB is, in fact, totally rad and I see myself making a major purchase in the next month to buy it once my trial runs out
- I am totally digging using a big picture as the base of a page