Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Michael's Crop Night


Me in front of the NYC Public Library

I went to a crop for the first time ever this week since Andy was out of town.  It was so fun to make pages with other people around!  I was a little nervous since I'm a HUGE introvert, but it was actually really enjoyable.  It was at my local Michael's store (yes, I know, not highbrow, but super close!) and I have to say, along with the lovely ladies I met that evening, being able to shop on a tab for those odds and ends I needed was AWESOME!  And I spent less than $10, so that was pretty awesome too.  It was fun using some of the tools/toys that I don't have.  Like the butterflies on this layout  -- one was cut & embossed with a Cuttlebug, which I had never used before, the small ones were with a Martha Stewart punch that I don't own, and the green glittered one I made myself with chipboard that the leader provided and taught us how to glitter with double sided tape.  Yes, I got a little butterfly happy; things like this happen.  
 Lots of fun -- and I got 5 pages done.  I'll post more in the next few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment