Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome New Friends (and Old Friends too!)

I took this with photobooth and look a little crazy.  So, normal.

Hi Y'all, I'm Laurie Danielle and I warmly welcome you to my little corner of the internet. I like to make things and do things and not worry too much about what other people think about what I make and what I do. I guess I "scrapbook" a good deal, although I like to think of it more as visual journal keeping. Scrapbooking is such a loaded term, don't you think? My visual journal just happens to be in the format of pages, mostly 12 x 12 but some other sizes thrown in, with paper and pictures and words. I also like to work on making my house a home, grow flowers and vegetables, cook, sew a little, take lots and lots of photographs and hug my cat. And my husband, I hug him too.

I also teach Hebrew School on the weekends, and work at my local Jewish Community Center doing Jewish things.

Nice to meet you all. I'd love if you say hello so I know who is visiting. I might even put on a kettle of tea (sweet, of course -- I'm a southern girl) so you stay awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment