Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh Baby


Today I'm sharing another layout made with Glitz's Finnley collection.  I've almost got this collection down to tiny scraps and a few spare stickers, that's how much I've loved using it.  I love how a baby theme isn't blue or pink.  As someone who is scrapping a lot of baby pages lately, it is so so so refreshing.  This is (so far, I have a page or two left before the collection is killed) my favorite page I've made with it.  I love that triangle on white background paper.  


I mounted the "oh baby" die cut on foam to pop it up off the page.  There is also some stitching for a little textural detail.  I set my sew machine's tension a little low to give it a a messier, more home made sort of look.  Imperfection can (and should!) be on purpose sometimes.  

You can get this amazing collection at the Whimsical Twist store.  It is so usable!  



No comments:

Post a Comment