Monday, October 21, 2013

Favorite


I love the washed out, dreamy colors of Pink Paislee's Color Wash line.  This paper, which I used as a base for my layout, is so good I could eat it.  This is another page done with the September Citrus Twist Main and Pocket Life kits.  I added a few gold glitter mambi chip accents to compliment the gold on the amazingly intricate and organic lace that was in the kit.  I don't know where that lace came from, but isn't it beautiful?  

I found this lovely photo of Orli lounging in bed that was also a bit washed out (in the best way!  Love those bright whites!) that I thought would look lovely with the paper and went from there.  The photo is matted with a little bit of Carta Bella's Hello Again.  The butterflies are punched from that same 6x6 pad.  The Favorite chipboard title is from Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party.  The wood veneer asterisks came with the kit; I colored them pink with spray mist.  




I'm so glad you came by to see what I had to share today.  Please leave me a comment if you like my work; it makes my day to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment