Friday, September 20, 2013

Playful


More of Crate Paper's The Pier on this layout -- I just love that line and I want to use every scrap up before I find something I love more.  Which you and I both know will happen -- so use it up now I shall!  I'm not one to hoard.  But we are getting down to scraps, so this is a very scrappy sort of layout.


Most of these papers were in July's Citrus Twist Kits Main and Pocket Life kit.  I added a few embellishments from my personal stash (like that starfish brad -- how sweet of a little detail is that?  And don't you just love doily sequins?)  As you can tell from the past few layouts, I've pulled out my little pouch of MME titles and have been putting them to work, too.   Summer is coming to an end, so I'm trying to finish up most of my summery layouts.  There are so many great Fall products coming out and I can't wait to cut into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment