Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Friday!

Let's celebrate friday with some exciting news -- I'll be joining 7 other awesome ladies as part of the 2013 - 2014 me & my big ideas design team!  

I'm so pumped and honored to have this opportunity!  I won't lie -- I've been admiring the work of several of my team members from a far for a while and can't believe that we get to be on the same team now!  Hello star struck!

Check out the post with all the team members on the mambi blog: www.meandmybigideas.com

Happy Friday and Shabbat Shalom!  <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Mazal Tov! I can't wait to see all that you create! I just had the best time going through the last two months of your crafting (forgive me for not commenting - carpal tunnel & all). Love the Shabbat Shalom printable. And yes, I've sadly given up on Sam's printing after I had to reprint an entire stack of too-dark photos. Boo. Love your new site & all you've been doing. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete