Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Card


Fall is my hands down favorite season.  I love apple cider, the smell of fireplaces, the crisp autumn air, sweaters -- I love everything about fall.  I thought I would make a little card to celebrate my favorite season.  Again, I am a novice card maker, so don't be too harsh.



Stamping on cork gave me a messier impression than I was hoping for, but the look grew on me.  The gold leave is a button that I had left over from another project and the Bronte quote is from a MAMBI sticker set.  Firstly, a Bronte quote -- that's awesome.  Secondly, a Bronte quote about my favorite season ever -- that's swoon worthy!

Here is what I used:  Cardstock by American Crafts, Martha Stewart baker's twine, Glitter tape by American Crafts, a leaf button, sticker by Me and My Big Ideas, Cork sheet by Recollections,  a crazy old stamp set that I have no idea where it is from,  Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment