Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favorites



Here is what I'm grooving on this week:


1. This super cute geotag "Here we are" stamp from Studio Calico.  I can only see about a million ways to use this.  So cute.

2. Franzia Chillable Red Wine.  Never has gross tasted so good.  My husband makes fun of me about this wine.  I do not care.

3. Chewbeads.  For when your baby is in that "must eat necklace" sort of mood.  ie. Always.

4. These debbie downer stamps by Shimelle for Two Peas.  "Not the highlights" - I love it and it cracks me up.

5. Long arm stapler - I saw this used in a Scrappy Jedi video (and she got it from someone else) and now I am obsessed.  WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS GENIUS IDEA BEFORE?!!?  Gluing down layers is the pits.  Just staple those mofos and be done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment