Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites


1. Family Traditions by Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages.  Feels like Fall.  I am so ready!

2. Bath and Body Work's Autumn candle.  I love fall scents, and this one is so crisp and lovely.  It needs to get about 30 degrees cooler here for it to really seem like fall, but I'm dreaming.

3. Baby Meets World -- This is a great, great book for new parents and anyone interested in the history of how babies have been perceived throughout time.  Super interesting and stress reducing.

4. Gold sequins.  'Nuff said.

5.  Keen Madrid mary janes.  These are discontinued and can be found nowhere.  I have a pair and I love them and I would pay pretty much mad bank to buy about 6 more pairs so I can have them for the next decade.  So if you have any sources, lemme know, kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment