Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sad Apple :(

This is me on the road to the computer repair place.

Hi Friends!

So it seems my laptop is having some, er, technical difficulties (ie. it won't turn on.  At all.) so I'm taking it into the one place in my city that services Macs tomorrow.  Good news: It's under warranty still and I still have my old, slow but functional MacBook to use.  Bad news:  All my photos and editing software are on my broken MacBook Air.  So please, forgive me if posts are sparse this week; once my computer is home from the computer hospital I'll be a posting machine once more.  I just took a ton of photos of layouts to share, so I have lots coming up!  And, of course, I'll be announcing the winner of the Smash Book Pack once the time comes!

xoxo!




No comments:

Post a Comment