Friday, July 12, 2013

Shabbat Shalom: Friday Favorites and Free Printable

This week's printable PL card <3
Shabbat Shalom, friends!  Another week is behind us and now it's time to sit back and enjoy friends and family.  I'm going to spend a lot of this weekend getting ready for our departure next weekend for family vacation to the beach (and I mean A LOT of family -- about 60 close and distant). This year we have Orli to pack for, so I'll be doing a lot of list making and double checking and running out for last minute stuff.  I also need to make and freeze a few more batches of baby food to pack.  So, needless to say, I'll keep busy.  Of course, that's how I like to be.

But right now I'm getting ready to pull out the shabbat candles, set the table, and take a deep, quieting breath as I really take a moment to appreciate all the good, all the beauty, and all the wonder in my life.  All our lives are so filled with blessings; I encourage you to take a few minutes this weekend and tell those you love how very important they are to you.  I'll be back after Shabbat.  Enjoy your printable and have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment