Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Celebrating with CREATE Magazine


  
Wow, has this past month been full of fun and exciting news!  First, I was asked to join the SEI Design Team and now I'm super excited to also announce that I'll be on Scrapbook Generation's CREATE magazine's creative team this coming year as well!  I am over the moon thrilled to have been asked to join this team of amazing scrapbookers and crafters that populate the pages of this amazing publication.   It is my opinion that CREATE is the freshest, most authentic scrapbooking magazine being published right now and I am just delighted to be part of it in the coming year.  So thank you to all the wonderful people at Scrapbook Generation for inviting me to join the team! I am super pumped to jump into a pile of paper, washi, sequins, stickers and glue and get to making!


No comments:

Post a Comment