Friday, October 17, 2014

And Now for Something Completely Different


Hanukkah scrapbooking materials seem to be either 1) super old fashioned or 2) non-exsistant -- so I'm working on creating a set of digital stamps/cut files to use in my December Daily this year and years to come.  If any of my Jewish friends out there want a free set to use as well, please leave me a comment and I'll get them to you once I'm finished with them (probably a week or so).  They are handwritten sentiments and are modern and pretty fun.  You can see a sample of my first one above.  It's not as sharp as I'd like, so I'll probably go back and do some editing with that, but it will hopefully give you an idea of what you'll get.

But yes, if you'd like a FREE set in the next few weeks, fill out my google form below and I'll get them to you.  After this offer, I may throw them up in an etsy shop for a small fee, so grab them now if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment