Thursday, September 11, 2014

She's a Book Worm


Another layout from this summer that I haven't yet posted.  I cut into an older set of papers by Websters Pages and I just love the happy colors that echo the colors on my girl's shirt.  As you can tell, I was very into (and I still am very into!) great big pictures on my pages.  Story first, then decoration -- and the story is all about the photo in this one.

I'd like to say that this layout makes me long for summer again, but the truth is that it's still in the 90s in this part of the world and I want fall to come like nothing else.  I'm totally looking forward to the Chickaniddy Scrumptious line.  I just love that line -- I can't wait to pick up some pieces!

Bring on Apple Cider Weather!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Love it! My book worm thanks your book worm for the Doggies book. It's one of his favorites.

    ReplyDelete