Monday, November 18, 2013

Three Reasons you are THE BEST


I love this page.  It's all bright colors and funky, graphic patterns and hand writing and drawing -- and it's very, very me.  I was inspired by the No. 1, 2 & 3 tags out of the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Bits pack -- I never seem to use my numbers in die cut packs like that and I was determined to use them this time.  So I pulled them out and built this entire page around them.  I chose a photo with bright, saturated colors that could hold its own against the brightness of the papers and went to town.  In the end, I love it.  It's a sweet, personal page that really captures my essence and the sorts of things I like to make the most.

I included lots of little bits like I am want to do -- I love those tiny little details.  Love, Love, Love those Dear Lizzy Polkadot Party Bits -- I used to think that they were a stupid purchase, but there are so many of them and you can really use them on so many things -- a good die cut pack is a must buy for me.  Pop them up on some foam tape and you have instant interest.

Hope you all have a happy Monday!  I'll be getting ready for Thanksgivukkah this week - what fun!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE. Your journaling is beautiful - both the meaning & appearance. Hope to see you after the craziness of this month winds down. Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgivukkah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome journaling idea! Love love love the bright colors and chunky accents..they are just put together PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete