Monday, November 4, 2013

Such Joy

Loving this color scheme.

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a restful, rejuvinating weekend.  Me?  I put up my Hanukkah decorations (OMG WHAT?!?) and got a little scrapping done as well.  This is a page from my October Citrus Twist Kit and I'm really feeling it, to be honest with you.  I just love that blue color.  This month's kit is just beautiful, and it's looking like next month is going to be just as good.  Yummy.

You know,  I wasn't sold on those Heidi Swapp rub-on sequins, but as it turns out I think they're pretty fun.  And, really, who doesn't like to rub stuff on.  Popsicle sticks are totally fun.  I have lots more paper to go, though -- so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them!  Here's to fun with paper!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, pretty color scheme. And I'm digging the doily. (And, of course, the look on Orli's face.)

    ReplyDelete