Wednesday, January 8, 2014

beautiful & messy motherhood moments


I'm taking "Inspired Scrapbooking" over at Big Picture Classes this year and this is the first fruit of that endeavor.  I feel like all my pages are very baby-centric right now (well duh, I have a 10 month old, right?) but I want to make effort to explore a little more deeply this year.  And yes, the page is still a little baby-centric, but it's a step in the right direction.  My life pretty much revolves around a tiny human who doesn't say too much (except Duck, Art, Cat, Uht-Oh, and Snack) so there will still be a lot of baby.  


Speaking of classes, this year I'm taking:

1. One Little Word with Ali Edwards
2. Inspired Scrapbooking with Stacy Julian
3. 31 Things with Ali Edwards

and I'm ponding doing "Before Your Story" with Jennifer Wilson.  I think I'm in a sweet spot right now to take classes with Orli having a good, early bedtime and me feeling creative and productive when she's sleeping (and still able to be in bed by 10!) -- and the Ali class ends just before the Jennifer class starts.  And the idea of documenting your life before baby is appealing because it's all baby all the time in this house.

What are you taking this year?  Do you have your OLW picked out?

No comments:

Post a Comment